Friday, April 22, 2016

About this Blog/A brief introduction

Greetings, Earthlings!
My name is Vinícius and I come from Brazil. In this blog I intend to share my experience as a human being. It is never easy to be up to date on what's been going on in the world. Sometimes we're confined in a small reality that it seems to be easy.

People have suffered in this world and they still do. For many (and mostly uncountable) reasons.

Therefore, in this blog you might encounter existential dilemmas that I want to write down just as a habit. Whether you agree with that or not, I do not intend on writing this blog for any public nor do I intend to get famous by writing on. I just want to get it off, everybody has to do this sometimes, right?

About me, well, I am a person looking for whatever might bring some sense into my life, whether that is fictional or not. I am mostly a very hard-working person, looking for the good in others and sometimes getting hurt by doing so.

Just in case you'd like to know that, I consider myself an eternal learner and everyday I wake up with the hope of learning something new... so far I have learned foreign languages (five until the present time) and I am interested in philosophy, technology, music (both playing and listening), and whatever that gets my mind to work.

Currently I am in college studying computer science focused on the web development.

I often wonder about many things in life that sometimes make sense and sometimes do not.

This blog is an attempt to get it out. All the things that sometimes bother me and that people do not understand.

Since you're at it, give it a try!

April, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment